HOW TO KNOW YOU ARE REALLY TRULY IN LOVE
I have seen several articles posted lately in the ethersphere about how to tell if you are in love. Having a bit of knowledge on this subject, and desiring to pass it on to my children and others who may be interested, here are my two cents:
You know that it’s really love if:
1. This person makes every day a perfect day, no matter the circumstances;
2. You find endearing the things that might normally annoy you about another person, or the stuff that the person does that might be considered ‘faults’ (like leaving their shoes i n the middle of the floor or continually forgetting their keys);
3. You want what is best for them, not what works out best for you;
4. There is no one you would rather spend time with.
5. You like them. Really, really, really, really like them.
6. There is no fault, no keeping score, no question of forgiving.
7. You are for them and they are for you – TEAM US.
8. You have the desire to take care of the person as they grow old, especially when they grow feeble. This one should be at the top of the list because this was the one that really got my attention and let me know that I was really and truly in love.